In addition to designing, administering, and reporting quantitative and qualitative opinion research projects, DHM Research applies its 40+ years of research experience and expertise to assist clients in other innovative ways.
Topical Overviews and Keynotes
Drawing on its decades of progressive expertise researching public opinion, DHM prepares overviews about topics for presentations at conferences, leadership workshops, executive briefings, and other thought-leadership settings. These overviews have included presentations for a broad variety of topics and clients:
- "ROI For Opinion Research for Clean Water Agencies" at the National Association of Clean Water Agencies's (NACWA) Strategic Communications: H2O Conference
- "Starting the Dialogue—Insights from Public Opinion Research" at the International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association (IBTTA) Conference
- "Juries of our Peers—Attitudes About Jury Service" at the Oregon State Bar's Litigation Institute & Retreat
- "National Transportation Values and Beliefs" for the Road Gang's bimonthly meeting in Washington, D.C.
- "The Public Opinion Climate in Washington—The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" for Washington Roundtable
- "What’s Happening Out There—Forestry and Natural Resources" for the Western Forestry Leadership Coalition