Topical Overviews and Keynotes
Drawing on its decades of progressive expertise researching public opinion, DHM prepares overviews about topics for presentations at conferences, leadership workshops, executive briefings, and other thought-leadership settings. These overviews have included presentations for a broad variety of topics and clients:
- "ROI For Opinion Research for Clean Water Agencies" at the National Association of Clean Water Agencies's (NACWA) Strategic Communications: H2O Conference
- "Starting the Dialogue—Insights from Public Opinion Research" at the International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association (IBTTA) Conference
- "Juries of our Peers—Attitudes About Jury Service" at the Oregon State Bar's Litigation Institute & Retreat
- "National Transportation Values and Beliefs" for the Road Gang's bimonthly meeting in Washington, D.C.
- "The Public Opinion Climate in Washington—The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" for Washington Roundtable
- "What’s Happening Out There—Forestry and Natural Resources" for the Western Forestry Leadership Coalition